Company Retirement Plans
Our Retirement Plan Advisors
We understand the daunting task of monitoring your business’s retirement plan. Navigating through regulatory and litigation-driven inspections and attempting to meet the fiduciary responsibilities under ERISA and the Department of Labor can be overwhelming.
Let us help.
We recognize pressure that you as a business owner/administrator face as you strive to be more efficient with your time, while providing a retirement plan that will exemplify the same quality standards as your business. Our job is to help reduce some of that pressure.
For 20 years, Troxell Financial has specialized in plan design assistance and independent investment advice to employer-sponsored, defined contribution retirement plans. We are able to serve as an acknowledged investment fiduciary or an ERISA 3(21) investment advisor to your plan, and we have the ability to provide you ongoing recommendations and investment monitoring. By serving as an investment fiduciary, Troxell Financial provides you a process to help you manage the plan sponsor’s commitment as fiduciaries set by ERISA.
Contact us to learn more about our process and services, so that you can focus on running your business.
Retirement Plan Services:
Retirement Plan Consulting
Troxell Financial provides plan fiduciaries with comprehensive consulting services to help them create competitive, holistic plan designs that address company goals and help drive participants working toward retirement readiness.
Our team of professionals provide plan design assistance and guide plan sponsors through the ever-evolving retirement plan landscape. Our non-fiduciary services include:
- Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit plan design assistance
- Vendor searches, benchmarking and management support
- Investment Policy Statement preparation assistance and/or review
- Plan transition coordination
- Participant education and communication – holistic and value-based
- Financial wellness strategies
- Fiduciary training
To help plan sponsors manage risk, we offer the following fiduciary services:
- Investment support – selection assistance, monitoring, reporting and open architecture investment structure assistance
- Investment review and monitoring
- Plan design assistance with potential enhancement
- Assist in identifying Qualified Default Investment Alternative (“QDIA”)
- Investment recommendations